- Check out time is strictly 10 am.
- Cheques are not accepted on arrival.
- We do not permit excessive noise or music after 10.30pm.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No refund will be given after arrival/check-in (i.e. No refund for early departures).
- Security deposits and pre-paid tariffs can be paid over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard.
- When bookings are cancelled less than seven days prior to arrival, the 1st night’s tariff will not be returned.
- Security deposits on bookings cancelled seven days or more prior to the arrival date will be refunded, less a $30 cancellation fee.
- Bookings are not confirmed until the required security deposit of one night’s accommodation has been paid and deposited. (Please note that if the booking is for one night only – full payment is required).
Our Pets Policy
Our park is pet-friendly and any visit by you and your pet is subject to the following conditions:
- Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when on park property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- With the exception of Assistance Dogs, all other dogs are only allowed in our Pet Friendly accommodation but not in our facilities such as Amenities, Playground and Laundry.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Southern Cross Parks and its entities, its owners and operators, from liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet Friendly cabins.
- Dogs are only allowed inside the Pet Friendly cabins.
- Any evidence of dogs inside cabins will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100.00